Business Developer/SDR - Paris, FR
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Two offices: Paris and NYC
- A team of 50 passionate (e) s!
You are looking for a job in an innovative start up, where you will be autonomous and quickly develop sales and negotiation skills? You wish to integrate a young and dynamic team? No need to keep looking! Send us your application!
Within the Sales team, working closely with Senior Business Developers, your main mission will be to generate new opportunities that will then be transferred to them.
- Define targets and contacts to prospect.
- Create cold emailing/calling campaigns
- Contact them through calls, direct and automated emails to explore and figure out prospects needs
- Follow prospects until complete qualification (is there a need, an interest and purchase potential)
- Set up demos for the Business Developers
- Identify and participate to trade shows to generate additional opportunities
- Continuously improve our processes and Sales strategy
- Be an impactful member of a fast growing team and company
- Positive minded and always eager to start conversations with prospects
- Dynamic and proactive in the sales approach (mailing, phoning or any other tactics)
- Creative and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
- Organizational skills to handle a significant portfolio of prospects
- A first experience in B2B sales is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality
- Ability to cut through rejection to achieve sales goals
- Bilingual in French/English
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented people
- Salary: competitive, with strong incentives on results
- Lunch Vouchers
- Spotify subscription : hunting is better with music 😀
- Healthcare insurance
- Paris Sentier / Grands Boulevards
- Many team events, include our famous yearly retreat 🏝
- Free snacks!
- Sports sessions twice a week with the team
- Game room
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.