Account Manager Esp/Eng
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Monitor your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real time updates on any mentions over the web and social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence
With over 600,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini and Etsy, Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors, industry, etc
The Customer Success team is the face of Mention and as an Account Manager, you’ll have the responsibility of making sure thousands of our paying customers are achieving success while using Mention. We are looking for a motivated, dynamic person able to manage international accounts in both English and Spanish.
You’ll be part of a team of 3 international people based in Paris and will be in contact with our team in NYC.
Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking! Send us your application!
- Manage customer onboarding to make sure that customers are set up for success
- Review customer usage to help customers be better users of Mention
- Ability to generate expansion revenue from existing clients
- Build an account management strategy from the ground up with you as the focal point
- Analyze, organize, and communicate customer feedback to the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests
- Plan and conduct detailed webinars and tutorials
- Develop strong relationships with our customers to ensure retention.
- Positive minded and good energy
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Highly developed organizational skills to handle a significant portfolio of customers
- Passion for building relationships with people
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Native in Spanish, fluent in English and any other language is a plus
- Previous experience in customer success a big bonus (even better if in a SaaS startup)
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented and young people
- Salary: competitive, with strong incentives on results
- Lunch Vouchers
- Spotify subscription
- Healthcare insurance
- Monthly drinks with the whole Paris Team :)