Sales Development Representative - UK
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence and is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy.
- 1000s of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London and NYC
- A team of 65 passionate Mentioners!
The Sales Development Representative will work closely with the Account Executives in the Sales team and your main mission will be to identify and engage new prospects and help build the sales pipeline with the wider team. Are you looking for a job in an innovative start up, where you will be autonomous and quickly develop sales and negotiation skills? You wish to integrate into a fast-growing and dynamic team? Look no further - send us your application!
- Grow, manage and nurture your pipeline by active prospecting/cold-calling and following up on marketing activities (events, campaigns)
- Proactively seek new business opportunities primarily in the UK market and on occasion in other markets
- Maintain minimum daily call and email volume to move leads down the sales funnel
- Manage, track and report on your activity and results using Salesforce and other internal tools
- Identify and explore prospects needs and follow leads until complete qualification (is there a need, an interest and purchase potential)
- Set up demos for the Account Executives
- Continuously improve our processes and Sales strategy
- Participate and actively engage in ongoing training to learn best practices and develop in sales/revenue driving role
- Be an impactful member of a fast growing team and company
- Positive minded and always eager to start conversations with prospects
- Organisational skills to handle a significant portfolio of prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection to achieve sales goals
- Dynamic and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups/SMEs
- A first experience in B2B sales is a plus - familiar with cold-calling, prospecting and fast-paced environments
- Salary: competitive + strong incentives on results
- 28 days holiday
- Many team activities - including lunches, events, international office visits and our famous yearly retreat 🏝
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit in the office everyday 🍍
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.