Head of People
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London and NYC
- A team of 65 passionates!
We're looking for someone to help us grow and structure the team to go from 65 to 120 people in the coming years, and much further! The People/Talent Team aims to attract, hire and support people development. You will have to offer the best candidate and employee experience to every talent willing to apply and go through our hiring process, and finally welcomed in the team for a challenging opportunity.
As Head of People, you will ensure the delivery of all HR activities at each step of the employee life cycle and in all the countries we have offices (France, UK, US):
o Partner with Managers to develop and execute people strategies and deliver results in line with the company's Values
o Coach and advise on best practice company culture and inclusiveness practice
o Implement People strategy within the organization and work as part of the leadership team
o Management of a Talent Acquisition Specialist (overall responsibility for the recruitment process)
o Working with the managers to identify short-term and long-term hiring needs and design a relevant organization to support the company’s growth
o Support the managers and employees on all things people related, including:
- Onboarding / Offboarding management
- Employee engagement
- Employee relations and investigations
- Career development (Training Plan)
o Ensure communications and promote HR and Talent Acquisition Activities
o Partner with our OPCA to identify trainings that we can implement for our employees
o Lead the relationship and key negotiations with staff representatives (DP, CHSCT, CSE..)
o Produce reports and analyze people data to identify trends and areas of opportunity
o Define, track and monitor recruitment and HR KPIs to adjust talent acquisition, hiring plans and HR strategies
- 5+ years of experience in HR/HRBP.
- You're ambitious and excited about joining a startup
- Good writing and communication skills (not spelling mistakes, Internal newsletter, HR processes...)
- “Employee experience” mindset (never forget what you need as an employee)
- Good knowledge on French employment laws
- Background in Talent acquisition/management especially tech recruitment!
- Fluent in French and English (don’t have to be bilingual but your will have to speak with our multicultural beloved team in the US and London)
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription: doing sourcing is better with music 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Healthcare insurance
- Mention sport session every Monday and Yoga on Thursday
- Quarterly "Backpack" program to work from another office (NYC or London)
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat 🏝
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.