Growth Marketing Manager
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Two offices: Paris and NYC
- A team of 50 passionates!
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Growth & Campaign Manager to join us! Within our Demand Generation team working closely with a group of communications, web development, content and demand generation profiles, you’ll have the responsibility of setting up and , monitoring and measuring the performance of all campaigns against the marketing funnel.
You will work with the content team to promote thought leadership pieces via digital and email campaigns to drive both awareness and quality leads into the funnel. You’ll also be responsible for the Lead lifecycle to drive them to conversion. You’ll be part of a team of 5 international people based in Paris.
Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking!
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurturing campaigns that support our Demand Generation funnel targets working with the Head of Demand
- Develop, plan, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Work to rapidly grow the user base by launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition campaigns
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Develop, plan, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events)
- Collaborate across the content team to deliver top of the funnel emails promoting content pieces, event messaging, and other assets that drive prospect engagement
- Understand and analyze marketing KPIs with other marketing team members, continuously refine marketing tactics based on analysis
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- You have experience with growth hacking tools for A/B Testing
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Positive minded and good energy
- Tech savvy with a strong interest in startups
- Excellent HubSpot knowledge
- Understanding CSS, HTML
- Highly developed organizational skills to track the data
- Knowledge of a marketing automation tool is essential (Intercom, Hubspot, Marketo..)
- Excellent customer lifecycle knowledge
- Strong team player with high energy and positive “can do” attitude
- Competitive salary
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription: doing acquisition is better with music 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Healthcare insurance
- Mention sport session every Monday
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat 🏝
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.