International Account Manager
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London and NYC
- A team of 65 passionates!
The Customer Success team is the face of Mention and as an International Account Manager, you’ll have the responsibility of making sure thousands of our paying customers are achieving success while using Mention. We are looking for a motivated, dynamic person able to manage international accounts in both English, Spanish and French.
You’ll be part of a team of 7 international people based in Paris and will be in contact with our team in NYC.
Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking! Send us your application!
- Manage customer onboarding to make sure that customers are set up for success
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Build an account management strategy (including upsell and cross-sell) from the ground up with you as the focal point
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple SMB accounts (50+)
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure their continuous engagement with Mention’s platform
- Work closely with the Product team to help them improve their features according to our clients' needs
- Positive minded and good energy
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Highly developed organizational skills to handle a significant portfolio of customers
- Passion for building relationships with people
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Native in French, fluent in English and any other language is a plus (especially Spanish)
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription: doing sourcing is better with music 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Healthcare insurance
- Mention sport session every Monday and Yoga on Thursday
- Quarterly "Backpack" program to work from another office (NYC or London)
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat 🏝
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.