Head of Sales
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Monitor your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real time updates on any mentions over the web and social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence.
With over 600,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini and Etsy, Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors, industry, etc
Mention is one of the fastest growing B2B tech startup in Paris. And we are looking for a energetic Head of Sales to manage a small but expanding sales team in Europe. You’ll be responsible for building a sales team, closing deals, and executing key growth sales strategies and action plans required to achieve our growth objectives.
- Close key deals coming from outbound and inbound leads
- Build, coach, and manage a young and growing sales team
- Develop and scale our sales strategies to achieve our ambitious sales goals
- Manage key customer relationships and help close strategic opportunities
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and manage data proactively
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to improve leads quality and shape the Mention platform
- 4+ years of experience in Sales with management experience (B2B SaaS is a big plus)
- A track record of meeting or overachieving sales targets
- Ability to build an extremely efficient Sales process
- Ability to communicate and influence to all levels of the organization, especially with top executives.
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Paris-based (or willing to relocate)
- Entrepreneurial or startup experience
- Competitive package with a great Mutuelle
- Key role in a fast growing startup with a young and fun team.
- Opportunity to build your Sales dream team