Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Two offices: Paris and NYC
- A team of 50 passionates !
We are looking for a QA Manager, craving to apply their skills to a fast growing B2B SaaS startup! You will have to build the QA team from the ground. The team will be responsible to define, implement and execute QA processes in order to deliver a flawless software to our users :)
Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking! Send us your application!
As a QA Manager, you will report to our VP Engineering and your role will be to:
- Hire and manage QA analysts or automation engineers
- Lead the automation via End-to-End tests of Mention platform:
- Create and maintain tests scenario.
- Automate the run of these tests for each product release (CI integration)
- Validate releases regarding the QA coverage of the product
- Non-regression in automated tests suites
- Exploratory tests regarding the release's scope
- Review bugs declaration:
- Ensure the bug is real and not due to a lack of information or training.
- Ensure the bug is reproducible and that it's clearly explained.
- Ensure the bug described is not already covered by another existing bug.
- Estimate the criticality of the bug, this being discussed with our product team and architects.
Technical skills 🎯
- Java core and Selenium WebDriver
- PageObject or Screenplay pattern
- Cucumber syntax
- Intermediate knowledge of design patterns and web development good practices
- Code architecture (Reusability, Maintainability, Isolation, S.O.L.I.D principles)
- Code versioning (Git, Git-flow)
- Common Security threats
Our Stack : PHP7, Go, React, Mysql, ElasticSearch, Kafka, REST & GraphQL APIs, Git, Vagrant, Jenkins.
- Master or BcS in Software engineering
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as QA Engineer in a tech company
- Demonstrated experience on running a QA team
- Demonstrated experience on managing QA people, managing their attribution and personal growth
- Ability to understand user needs
- Ability to design a logical tree from user use-cases
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English or French. This includes written, speaking and reading.
- Competitive salary
- Working in a fast growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription: doing acquisition is better with music 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Healthcare insurance
- Mention sport session every Monday
- Many team events, include our famous yearly retreat 🏝
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.