Global Head of Customer Success
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London and NYC
- A team of 60 passionates!
We are looking for a Global Head of Customer Success, craving to apply his skills to a booming SaaS startup! In a great startup, innovation does not stop at the product, it rely a lot on team efforts to make new things happen.
You will be responsible for leading an international team of Customer Success Manager in Paris and NYC. You will conceive the strategy for our customer success team to ensure the successful adoption and use of Mention across our customer base in many different countries!
- Grow, manage and coach a cross-country team of customer success managers (12 people in Paris and NYC) to achieve best in class customer retention and increase portfolio’s revenue
- Implement tools and processes to ensure an exceptional experience for our clients
- Proactively collaborate with product team to build the product our clients need
- Be a trusted member of Mention executive committee to ensure a persistent focus on the customer in the actions the company takes and embodies our values
- Measure the effectiveness of the team, capture operational metrics, create a cadence for review within team, expose metrics and associated insights with the whole company
- Proven track record with 5+ years of experience in customer facing (Account Management, Customer Success or Client Services) role
- At least 2 years leading a team
- Experience in a SaaS product environment
- Strong analytical/logical thinking skills, structured analysis process, and clarity of thought
- Selflessness, a sense of urgency, and a natural focus on your team’s success
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of an organization
- Willingness to travel as necessary to our NYC and London offices
- Fluent in French and English
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Health insurance
- Mention sport session every Monday and Yoga on Thursday
- Quarterly "Backpack" program to work from another office (NYC or London)
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat 🏝
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.