Growth Marketing Manager
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London and NYC
- A team of 60 passionates!
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Growth & Campaign Manager to join us! Within our Marketing team working closely with a group of content, PR, web development, product marketing and demand generation profiles, you’ll have the responsibility of designing, building, measuring and optimizing lead generation and nurturing campaigns that support our AARRR funnel targets.
You will also work with the content team to promote thought leadership pieces via digital and email campaigns to drive both awareness and quality leads into the funnel.
Overall, you’ll be responsible for the Customer Lifecycle to drive them to conversion, working directly with our CMO. You’ll be part of a team of 6+ international people based in Paris.
Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking!
- Understand and analyze marketing KPIs with other marketing team members, continuously refine marketing tactics based on analysis
- Improve the performance of our campaigns and our conversion ratio from acquisition to retention
- Develop, plan, test and optimize nurturing emails and campaigns across all channels
- Collaborate across the content team to deliver top of the funnel emails promoting content pieces, event messaging, and other assets that drive prospect engagement
- Own the marketing KPIs, from definition to implementation and measurement
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Positive minded and good energy
- Tech savvy with a strong interest in startups
- Data driven
- "Test and learn" enthusiast
- Knowledge of a marketing automation tool is essential (Intercom, HubSpot, Marketo..)
- Excellent customer lifecycle knowledge
- Strong team player with high energy and positive “can do” attitude
- Competitive salary
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription: doing acquisition is better with music 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Healthcare insurance
- Mention sport session every Monday and Yoga on Thursday
- Quarterly "Backpack" program to work from another office (NYC or London)
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat 🏝
🙏 #OneTeam: We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon: The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture: We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp: We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient: We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.