Talent Acquisition Specialist
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London and NYC
- A team of 60 passionates!
We're looking for someone to help us grow the team to go from 60 people to 90 in the coming year, and much further! The People/Talent Team aims to attract, hire and offer the best candidate and employee experience to every talent willing to apply and go through our hiring process, and finally welcomed in the team for a challenging opportunity.
- You're passionate about hunting and recruiting amazing team members that will join our team
- Source the best candidates (boolean searches, networking events, user groups or even specific channels …)
- Engage and attract candidates (using creative and interesting ways to do so)
- Maintain pools of talent for potential hires
- You want to grow in the area of Talent but also HR: we will work together on a lot of amazing projects (onboarding, career path, training plan…)
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine & challenge staffing needs
- Implement and enforce recruitment processes
- Find sourcing strategies and build pipelines
- Review, screen and follow up on all candidates’ applications
- Facilitate hiring meetings by helping in the organization of the interviews
- Negotiate compensation packages and close candidates
- Coordinate newcomers and provide a good onboarding together with the managers
- Track metrics for recruiting activities : we have a good dashboard to work with
- HR projects to implement and enforce
- You are willing to work in a company where you can use a lot of tech tools
- You're ambitious and excited about joining a startup
- Good writing and communication skills (not spelling mistakes, Internal newsletter, job description..)
- Strong business and analytical skills
- “candidate experience” mindset (never forget that you have been a candidate)
- Fluent in English (don’t have to be bilingual but your will have to speak with our multicultural beloved team in NY and London)
- Competitive salary
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription: doing sourcing is better with music 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Healthcare insurance
- Mention sport session every Monday and Yoga on Thursday
- Quarterly "Backpack" program to work from another office (NYC or London)
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat 🏝
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.